Friday, November 2, 2012

Spam on LinkedIn has dropped dramatically

In September, spam on the LinkedIn groups that I subscribe to showed up at least once a day. I dropped some groups and sent a message to LinkedIn that they needed to help the group owners deal with spam. For whatever reason, spam in October on LinkedIn has dropped dramatically. I kept a log in October and I only saw five spam messages.

In November, I'm going to subscribe again to all the IBM i (also known as System i, iSeries and AS/400) groups that I can find and review them for this blog, including how much spam they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well-thought-out comments by intelligent people are encouraged. Other comments will be deleted or not approved. Note that anonymous comments are allowed; feel free to include your handle in your comment.