Sunday, October 12, 2014

Today is the second anniversary of this blog

Today marks the second anniversary of this blog with this being the 101st post. Google reports that I have had over 21,200 page views, which is a lot more than I expected. Set your expectations low, and you're more likely to meet them.

I started this blog so that I could post entries and not offend my Facebook friends. I was losing friends due to my posts and that stopped once I started posting away from Facebook.

So let's keep going with this. Originally, I wanted to post daily but I couldn't take the time to do that. I looks like I'm averaging one post per week, but I will try to increase that number over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well-thought-out comments by intelligent people are encouraged. Other comments will be deleted or not approved. Note that anonymous comments are allowed; feel free to include your handle in your comment.