Thursday, December 25, 2014

Counterfeit laundry detergent fading

On Oct. 15, 2013, I posted an entry talking about counterfeit laundry detergent. I won't say that that post went viral, but it accounts for over half (15,800 views as of today) of the total page views of this blog. I checked today and Procter & Gamble has done a good job of stopping the Internet advertising of the counterfeiters.

Looking for counterfeits today, I only found two YouTube videos that were mislabeled (which I commented on), an entry on Craigslist that I reported and a couple of entries on local advertising sites (one of which I reported; the other required me to create an account which I skipped).

So this is a celebratory post for my followers. I take joy in allowing people to avoid the rashes associated with counterfeit detergent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well-thought-out comments by intelligent people are encouraged. Other comments will be deleted or not approved. Note that anonymous comments are allowed; feel free to include your handle in your comment.