Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Jeopardy! Guest Hosts Ranked

As Jeopardy! uses guest hosts in 2021, I am going to rank them.

So far, I feel that all of them have done a creditable job. Yes, I know that some are opposed to Dr. Oz for other things separate from Jeopardy!, but I am not holding that against him in this post.

Aaron Rodgers improved as the shows went on. I could see him as a permanent host. Up next: Anderson Cooper.

Spoiler alert: The returning champion Monday trolled Aaron during Final Jeopardy! Monday. The Huffington Post has the story.

I'm using air show dates to show when each person was the guest host.

1. Ken Jennings  January 4, 2021 through February 19, 2021

2. Katie Couric  March 8 through March 19

3. Aaron Rodgers  April 5 through April 16

4. Mike Richards  February 22 through March 5

5. Dr. Mehmet Oz  March 22 through April 2

Updated April 6

Updated April 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well-thought-out comments by intelligent people are encouraged. Other comments will be deleted or not approved. Note that anonymous comments are allowed; feel free to include your handle in your comment.